Hey Chalky Toasted Marshmallow Candle
Capture the essence of a cozy autumn night with this Hey Chalky toasted marshmallow candle. Crack open a book, make a cup of hot chocolate, and light this candle for the perfect autumn night in. With its sweet and smokey scent, this candle is like being enveloped in a warm...
Sweet, sugary marshmallows lighlty toasted over the fire scent - sweet, buttery, smokey
Handmade in Hamburgh, Germany
100% natural soy wax
Cotton wick, 100% lead free
CO2-neutral, biodegradable and vegan
Burns slowly, evenly and up to 50% longer than paraffin candles
Burn time approx 25-30 hours
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan of your candle + is not our responsibility to replace/refund in the case of a purchaser tunneling.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Tealights should be burned for 1 hourat a time.
- Burning your candle for longer than this will create a "mushroom" effect on the wick. This is a carbon build up on the wick (which is a result of the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or flickering), soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to4-6 mm before relighting - every time.
- Trimming your candle wick each time before relighting is imperative to a proper burning candle. It doesn't matter what you use to trim the wick (nail clippers, regular scissors or a wick trimmer), it just matters that you trim it!
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
£3.95 delivery | Free delivery £50+ Orders | Any Questions: 01827 949794
Spring Garden & Home
We are a luxury retailer of home, garden and pet products. We work with quality homeware brands to bring you the best value for money items.
Building on our Success
Spring Garden & Home Ltd was established in March 2020, previously selling on our Etsy shop #SpringGardenGifts. After a success selling on Etsy, the team have expanded to sell our products directly through a website. We focus on selling contemporary garden and home products, based in Elford, Nr Tamworth.